Do you want all the benefits of a performance running shoe housed in a walking shoe; then look no further than the Adrenaline Walker. Brooks have taken our leading style in the Adrenaline & modifed it for those who want to take a casual stroll, but don't wish to sacrifice comfort.
The Adrenaline Walker takes every step with ease with the Anatomical DNA that cushions the foot while the ASR aggressive outsole won't lose grip on streets surface or any trail you might find yourself on. The Nubuck leather upper not only looks great, but feels great too! So, wherever your path takes you, the Adrenaline Walker will always ensure you get there comfortably.
• Rearfoot and Forefoot DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
• BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials.
• Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) extending from the heel through forefoot is made of tri-density BioMoGo foam to reduce excess pronation
• DRB Accel is a thermoplastic polyurethane unit located in the midfoot for balanced support and torsional rigidity.
• Flextra rubber in the forefoot is customized in each shoe model to provide adequate flexibility according to a runner's gender and weight.
• Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
• Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
• Outer Material: Leather
• Inner Material: Synthetic
• Slip-resistant outsole.
No customer reviews for the moment.