The Brooks Ravenna 10 men’s running shoes feature a single layered mesh upper for light, airy comfort and fast feel.
The midfoot saddle creates a snug, locked-in fit and the midfoot Transition Zone has a specialised shape for smooth and efficient heel-to-toe transitions.
BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning creates a snappy ride and superior bounce back characteristics to propel your run forward.
Brooks consider not only the needs of your feet, but the essential role your knees play in running. Guide Rail technology springs into action when you need it – minimising unwanted movement and keeping your knee stable to reduce your injury risk.
- Single-layer mesh upper for lightweight breathability
- Internal bootie wraps snugly to your active feet
- Enhanced fit with reinforced structure of arch
- Midfoot saddle for a superior lockdown
- Midfoot Transition Zone for fast heel-to-toe transitions
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning for a lively, springy ride
- Guide Rails support system wards off excess knee motion and only kicks in when needed
Weight: 266g / 9.4oz
No customer reviews for the moment.